The Burton BR-8500 Manual Phoropter is a trusted refractor designed to make the refraction process easier and more relaxed for both the doctor and the patient. With lenses coated in high-grade plated film, glare and ghost images are eliminated.
- Can be adjusted with one hand for easy leveling
- Distance adjustment knobs are located on both sides for quick and smooth adjustment
- Interpupillary distance knobs are located on both sides
- Adjust sphere power readings from -19.00D to+16.75D in 0.25D Steps
- Adjust cylindrical power from 0 to -6.00D in 0.25D steps (0 to -8.00D with auxiliary lens). The cylinder axis ranges from 0°-180° in 5° steps.
- Wide field of view from cross cylinder and rotary prism
- Unique convergence testing mechanism – test for near by pulling levers inward and distance with pulled outward
- Additional lenses can be added for greater testing range – 3 standard lenses:-2.00CYL, -0.12CYL and 0.0CYL
- Precise and durable using oil free bearings
- Visual functions area available, such as binocular vision, stereopsis, aniseiconia ext
- Align the corneal vertex with the corneal aligning device to set the cornea in the correct position